Tuesday, January 28, 2014

20 Weeks {5 Months}


Total weight gain: 10lbs
Fetal size: a banana!
Movement: Daily kicks to my lower left, punches to my middle right
Symptoms: Occasional heartburn & been waking up with headaches thanks to sinus congestion
Running: Ran 4.4 miles + painted nursery all weekend + 40min pregnancy yoga


I can't believe I am at the 1/2 way point now! Or maybe I should say more than 1/2 way since I never quite go to my due date. I think the rest of the pregnancy will fly by as we will be busy with Spring sports with the girls. 

When I lay down I can distinctly feel the outline of the baby. The head is to the right of my belly button and I can trace the back going straight down and then curving at the bottom to the left, where I get kicked. 

I'm surprised I weighed in at 10lbs today since I was more than that in the middle of the week but it could have been water weight. I had braxton hicks contractions all day on Thursday and had to drink over 4 liters of water to get them to subside. I know I was stressed with sick kids this past week. 

We had a very productive weekend and got the baby nursery painted!!! See blog post here.



No comments: