Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 2012

Whose ready for Halloween?!
We are!!!

Two years ago we bought the cauldron with witch feet at Target and I never really knew what to do with it. For the past two Halloweens it has sat lonely by the door and I would fill it with candy for when we were out trick-or-treating ourselves.

The other day I saw this idea on Pinterest and immediately knew I had something even cuter!!! Instead of using a flower planter I had the perfect witch feet cauldron and Reese's witch costume from last year and the potato head witch pieces! All I had to do was buy a pumpkin and voila!

Our little pumpkin witch!

This morning was beautiful weather for a few fun pictures...











2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

LOVE THAT!!! And howd you get Scarlett to sit still for the pics lol?!

Tonya said...

She quickly wanted to crawl off (hence the last picture) but I just kept setting her back down and tried to be fast!